Seinen Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The chaos is settling down and the world is slowly entering a peaceful time but tensions are still high. Small skirmish still occur and no one is sure how long the peaceful times will last.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Layouts For LBB

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luna

Luna

Layouts For LBB Empty
PostSubject: Layouts For LBB   Layouts For LBB EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:17 pm

Alright here are the rules that you must follow for this thing~

1: For the title you MUST have your character's name and say after it Little Black Book.

2: After 1 thread (topic) That you post with a person you can start to know him or her. YOu can't say hate or like Friend or Foe until about 4 or 5 threads with them.

3: Please keep a list as to who you have meet. You can update it every Thread if you want.

4: To make things simpler we would like you to keep it like a journal so when you start to say whats happening in the missions (The threads or whatever it is you are doing)

5: Read this https://seinen.rpg-board.net/t24-relationship-system#27 to find out more about the relationship system we have.

*Oh and feel free to color it if you want to*

EXAMPLE! I'll use Naruto just because that's simple Razz

People I know~
Sakura - Crush
Sasuke - Rival Friend
Kakashi - Acquaintance

Dear Journal,
UGH! I con't believe I got put on the same squad a Sasaka! But at least it's not all bad. Sakura is here too but she never looks my way. Speaking of squad, our squad leader isn't even here! I think I'll play a little prank on him to teach him to be late, BELIEVE IT!

Until next time; Naruto!
Back to top Go down

Layouts For LBB
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Seinen Shinobi :: General :: OOC :: Little Black Books-
Jump to: