Seinen Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The chaos is settling down and the world is slowly entering a peaceful time but tensions are still high. Small skirmish still occur and no one is sure how long the peaceful times will last.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yuki's Little Black Book

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luna

Luna

Yuki's Little Black Book Empty
PostSubject: Yuki's Little Black Book   Yuki's Little Black Book EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:28 am

People I know
~Yeah right! I know no one *sticks tongue out*

Squads

Well look what's going on now! I passed and now am waiting to be placed in my squad. I just wonder who it's gonna be! Oh the tention is KILLING me! UGH! The only problem is that Idon't want to be stuck in an all girl's squad. They are just too too too...GIRLY! Yet I don't want a guy that is just too much of a hero to just be in the way. And speaking of squads who is our squad leader?! Oh he and or she better not be late or something! I just can't take this any longer. This is really killing me. But lets take a guess as to who I'm with...hmm I have no idea as long as it isn't whom I just said before...that would SUCK!
Well they are coming now with the list...maybe....
Until later ~Yuki!
Back to top Go down

Yuki's Little Black Book
Page 1 of 1