Seinen Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The chaos is settling down and the world is slowly entering a peaceful time but tensions are still high. Small skirmish still occur and no one is sure how long the peaceful times will last.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Shinobi of Seinen!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dran
Admin

Welcome to Shinobi of Seinen! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Shinobi of Seinen!   Welcome to Shinobi of Seinen! EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:49 pm

Welcome to Shinobi of Seinen. This is a RP forum that is based on an alternate time line of Naruto. This takes rough about the same time the main storyline starts although there are a few things different. One major difference is all the characters from Naruto will not be present in this. So that means no Naruto, Saskue or anyone at all although some themes from Naruto will be present here. For a little look into the future I may put in an entire Jashin cult for an arc in SOS (Shinobi of Seinen) but that's just one of the many ideas I have.

If you have any questions about the RP or noticed I left something out please feel free to message me and let me know. I want to make this the best I can for everyone so we all can have a good time. I also wish to make it simple so that anyone can pick it up but it can be hard so all suggestions are welcome and remember follow the rules!
Back to top Go down
https://seinen.rpg-board.net

Welcome to Shinobi of Seinen!
Page 1 of 1